Saturday, June 09, 2007

KURT HAGARDORN - YOU ARE MY GIRL


ARTIST / BAND: KURT HAGARDORN
SONG (MP3): YOU ARE MY GIRL
ALBUM: Ten Singles
FILE UNDER: Roots Music / Indie / Pop
LABEL: www.bladencountyrecords.com

INFO: Hello Friends, My name is Kurt Hagardorn, and I love to play music. I've just released a new album entitled TEN SINGLES on the Bladen County Records label. I live in Portland Oregon, making music around the region, playing and recording with my band. I used to play in a band called Gumption in Chapel Hill North Carolina in the mid 90's, and before that I played with Brian and the Nightmares. Before I moved to Portland I played guitar for Thad Cockrell and occasionaly Caitlan Cary. I hope you'll take a little time to listen to my music, and if I'm in your town, come out to the show. If you would like to listen to samples of all the songs on my new record or purchase the whole record for download, simply click on the DIGSTATION icon below, or to order by mail click the cdbaby.com icon. You can order the CD through Miles of Music, just click

No comments: