Saturday, April 30, 2011

Finn - I Just Called To Say I Love You / CRYING IN THE RAIN


ARTIST / BAND: Finn
SONG (MP3): I Just Called To Say I Love You
ALBUM: I Wish I Was Someone Else
FILE UNDER: Folk, singer songwriter, Indie
LABEL: sunday service
INFO:Hamburg-based singer-songwriter Patrick Zimmer, better known as finn., has entertained us for the last ten years mostly with his own songs – fragile and sensitive pieces of music, which the listener has no trouble feeling close to. With his new record, finn. enters new territories by covering 13 songs, which – despite all novelty – seems very coherent a move: just like bedtime stories addressed to no-one but ourselves, the songs bring up memories long lost. finn. sings to us while we curl up in the duvet of collective memory.  read more from the source...


finn. & Dirk von Lowtzow "CRYING IN THE RAIN" from finn. on Vimeo.

No comments: