Saturday, April 19, 2008

David Ramos

ARTIST / BAND: David Ramos

SONG (MP3): Kings and Queens

ALBUM: This Up Here

FILE UNDER: Psychedelic / Pop / Hip Hop

LABEL: Fake Four Inc.

INFO: I finished this record early in the summer. But, because of some personal situations I have not been really thinking about much besides my family. However, things are getting much better and I am once again starting to think about music. My brother and eye are playing and preparing for the never ending/never to be released new Anonymous Inc record. Ceschi is writing a lot of new songs that are sounding really "prog." Speaking of "prog," I was recently in Modern Drummer where they named me one of the top ten prog drummers. Its funny cause I don't really think I am a prog drummer, but its nice to be in a magazine that I used to read when I was 12. Anyways......my record is done, and I put up a song that Ceschi sang on. It is called "one last stop."
ok I hope someone listens.

read more from the source...

Sergi Gvarjaladze

MUZORAMA.COM

No comments: