Friday, August 03, 2007

OWEN DUFF


ARTIST / BAND: OWEN DUFF

SONG (MP3): ACT OF WAR

ALBUM: A tunnel closing in

FILE UNDER: Acoustic / Alternative / Experimental

LABEL: None

INFO: I was born in Northern Ireland, grew up in Hull/Manchester and now live in London - squeezing into the already over-subscribed 'vaguely lost 20-something arts graduate' demographic. I've played piano since I was 4, learnt a bit of cello, took drum lessons for a few years, and taught myself guitar and bass. I've been interested in the recording process since I was small(er) too – I used to collect old record players, and would attempt ping-pong multi-track recording using 80s ghetto-blasters. I now have a little studio set up in my bedroom, which is where I recorded my first EP (on sale now, hint hint).

read more from the source...


No comments: