Sunday, July 08, 2007

ATLAS SOUND - UNICORN RAINBOW ODYSSEY


ARTIST / BAND: ATLAS SOUND
SONG (MP3): UNICORN RAINBOW ODYSSEY
ALBUM: demo
FILE UNDER: Healing & EasyListening / Gothic / Acousmatic / Tape music
LABEL: http://www.kranky.net/

INFO: I was born in Athens, Georgia in 1982. I am interested in aromatherapy and overcoming my deep-rooted neurosis. My heroes are Ricky Wilson from the B-52's and Laura Carter from the BBQ-Killers. The songs above are demos (not mixed / mastered) for an upcoming album I am doing for Kranky (the best label in the world) that will be called "Let the Blind Lead Those Who Can See But Cannot Feel" the myspace player would not display the whole title. The album should be done soon and out maybe by the end of the year (not really sure on exact date). my email is bradfordcox@gmail.com. i have a hard time sifting through all the spam messages i get on here so if you want to contact me that's the way to do it. Lockett plays guitar on cold as ice. :)

No comments: