Friday, April 20, 2007

GUILTY SIMPSON - MONEY MOTIVATED MOVEMENTS FEAT. FOUR TET


ARTIST / BAND: GUILTY SIMPSON
SONG (MP3): MONEY MOTIVATED MOVEMENTS FEAT. FOUR TET
ALBUM: Chrome Children Vol. 2
FILE UNDER: Hip Hop / Rap / Jungle
LABEL: www.stonesthrow.com

INFO: R.I.P. DillaDog and Big Proof!I do this for you!!Detroit where the style was born.LETS WIN!!07 is mines!!Peace to the real death to the fake.Lookout for the BlackMilk"Sound the Alarm"video featuring myself coming soon!!Ive worked with numerous artists..........J Dilla(the G.O.A.T),Big Proof,Madlib,D12,Mr.Porter(KonArtist D12),B.R. Gunnaz,Trick Trick,Slum Village,Cysion(Champion Bloodline),Bareda,Paradime,Ronnie Kash,Fat Killaz and many more.Learn about your boy!!I got alot of BIG things crackin in 07 be on the lookout for me, im coming for the crown and i got alot of SOLDIERS with me.The game needs something new its gettin very predictable these days and thats an insult cause HIPHOP runs the world.it sells EVERYTHING!!Peace to my mans Hex Murda we're about to STRONGARM the game!!Enjoy the Dilla video"Wont Do"from the album "The Shining"on my page. if u want to hear some songs push pause on the video and soak up that Detroit real shit!PEACE!

No comments: