Sunday, July 30, 2006

CAROL BUI


ARTIST / BAND: CAROL BUI
SONG (MP3): QUAN AM
ALBUM: CAROL BUI
FILE UNDER: Indie / Rock / Progressive
LABEL: Drunken Butterfly Records
INFO: Hello, my name is Carol. I sing, play guitar, and write dark, melodic rock songs about myself and about Vietnamese animism. Occasionally, I write about my crazy family. Sometimes I write about boys.My guitar playing is sloppy and busy, but some people like that. I'm pretty sure that my band does. I want you to like it, too.I don't know how to tell you what I sound like. If you really want to know, please sample my supply here or on MySpace. You can also read what other people are saying about my songs.
For a more professional, press-ready bio (.pdf) check this out.
Thanks for your time.
read more from the source...

No comments: