Sunday, April 09, 2006

STEREO TOTAL



ARTIST / BAND: STEREO TOTAL
SONG (MP3): I LOVE YOU, ONO
ALBUM: My Melody
FILE UNDER: Bizzare Pop
LABEL: Kill Rock Stars
INFO: Stereo Total have dedicated most of My Melody to one theme: LOVE! The album is full of it: Most of the titles speak their own language: I Love You, Ono; Ich Liebe Dich, Alexander; Tokyo, Mon Amour; Ringo, I love you and on the top of it all you will find a couple on each side of the record. So what it is all about? "L'amour, c'est ma chanson", says Francoise Cactus. Does it matter that it's a Petula Clark quote …? "A record for girls", says Brezel Goering, who is obviously in touch with his feminine side. Technologically, this album steps well into high-tech-land, marking the quantum leap into 16-bit land for Stereo Total. Musically, My Melody is of course a landmark, not more and not less. More English, more French, more German, more Japanese, simply more of everything.
read more from the source...

No comments: