Sunday, April 02, 2006

MIKAEL LIND



ARTIST / BAND: MIKAEL LIND
SONG (MP3): SKIRPE AND VIRPE
ALBUM: V.A Post awakening sound (Full Album Download)
FILE UNDER: Electro/IDM/Experimental/Breaks
INFO: We have our latest release from Swedish artist, Mikael Lind. Mikael says about After Summer Comes Fall....... "I started the making of this album after a 5 month visit to Iceland and I guess that some of the concerts I saw there inspired me. I was also listening to some older electronica albums and thought that they had something warm about them that I found was missing in the electronica that was released after 2000." With a crystaline edge yet retaining a deep warmth, ASCF starts out with the glitchy melodic funk of 'CupboardXXX', through the warm icicle pop of 'Heatwave', to the deep laidback grooves of 'Already Useless' and finishing with a childlike, simple but beautiful piano piece, 'En Stilla Höstag', this is a 45 minute excursion into a beautiful landscape. read more from the source...

No comments: