Sunday, April 02, 2006

JEREMY WARMSLEY



ARTIST / BAND: JEREMY WARMSLEY
SONG (MP3): 5 VERSES
ALBUM: 5 interesting lies
FILE UNDER: Electronica / Indie / Folk
LABEL: Transgressive Records
INFO: I write songs in my head and then make them come out of a computer. Sometimes I play all the instruments myself, sometimes I get other people to play some instruments, sometimes the instruments don't exist. I released an EP last November on Transgressive Records, "5 Interesting Lies" which you can find directly between Scott Walker and Wire in your local record shop. (Actually it's sold out now... try Ebay.) I am from London and am half-French, which is nice, but totally irrelevant.My next EP, "Other People's Secrets", comes out on April 10th on Transgressive. Limited to 500 copies... read more from the source...

No comments: