Wednesday, September 14, 2005

ORENDA FINK


Artist / Band: ORENDA FINK
Song: BLOODLINE
Album: Invisible Ones
File Under: Indie Rock
Label: Sanddle Creek
Info: One of the reasons that I chose to make a solo record was that I was ready to take a different approach to songwriting than I had used previously with Azure Ray. After traveling extensively in India, Cambodia and Haiti, I began to focus more on the external world instead of the internal. I was drawn to issues like spirituality, oppression, and the mystical and interminable spirit that underlies the human condition. The challenge that I faced was representing these issues with songs. This collection of songs is my attempt at that. It is an expression of my personal experiences, revelations, and observations. - Orenda Fink read more from the source...

No comments: