Saturday, September 30, 2006

MISS VIOLETTA BEAUREGARDE


ARTIST / BAND: MISS VIOLETTA BEAUREGARDE
SONG (MP3): THE UNBEARABLE LIGHTNESS OF A FARM TRACTOR
ALBUM: Odi Profanum Vulgus Et Arceo
FILE UNDER: Screamo / Electro / Grindcore
LABEL: Temporary Residence Ltd
INFO: first of all, i'm fat, so dont trust in the pics you've seen and most of alla dont add me if you wish to score me cause you could get slightly disappointed at seeing me in the real life. i could write a bunch of things i did just to try to impress you and inflate my poor inconsistent ego, but the truth is that i'm an untalented dork, so i'm pasting the small bio on my website www.violettasucks.com, go there and wank on it. I was born in switzerland. I dont listen to electro or whattafuck. i just do it. 5 years ago i found out it was funny pushing buttons and rotating knobs to make stupid noises and make fun of those pretentious indie electroassholes. hey youuuu, i know it's just noise and screams, you dont need to remember me i know what i'm doing. On April 2004 a small indie label from bologna (italy) called Anemic Dracula Records was so brave to put out my first cd, "evidentemente non abito a san francisco" (translation: obviously i dont live in san francisco). I used to have a mouse, her name was Houdini and a guinea pig called O, and a cat, Enola. they gave me inspiration. but the died several months ago.
read more from the source...

No comments: